Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BIO....BIO

Around 4pm yesterday my eldest daughter Jaja yang sedang menduduki peperiksaan SPM called me up and started crying. While sobbing hard she told me that Biology's paper was tough. Dia merasa sedih sebab kalau subjek Bio tak dapat score, akan musnahlah impiannya untuk melanjutkan pelajaran dalam bidang perubatan. My wife and I had a long talk with her, telling her all is not lost. Yang penting dia telah berusaha so.. serahkan everything to Allah. Frankly it was quite a tense moment for us especially to convience here to stop worrying about Bio (yang dah lepas) and start focusing on her next Paper. And today also around 4pm, she called us up and this time around i was quite relieved hearing her chirpy voice, describing how easy Physics was.
Phew...lega rasanya! For my beloved daughter Jaja and all SPM candidates year 2008, wishing you all the best, hang in there.....tinggal seminggu je lagi...

No comments: