Friday, January 23, 2009

AKHIRNYA......

Yaaargh! AKHIRNYA ..dapat jugak i paksakan diri untuk update this blog. YAHOO! Really can't describe the wonderful feeling ...while typing on the keyboard i can fell the adrinalin gushing and flowing throughout my body, hehe...
And the best part is...bila pagi ni i jenguk at my blog(this shows that how long i've abandoned this blog), my dearest niece Missy Aniah left a comment at my last entry. Hai Niah! How's things in Egypt? Miss u so much...still remember that beautiful moment we spend @ Old Town White Coffee during Merdeka's eve? Hehe....

On a serious note, the last 4-5 months of 2008 were really awesome and a memorable one! I had the pleasure of working with a group of wonderful and fantastic individuals (you know who you are guys & gals..) on a noble project initiated by YB Exco Dr. Halimah, named S.P.I.E.S.
Thank you all, thank you very much.. my wife & i are very greatful and deeply blessed with your presence in our lives..may Allah showers upon all of you His blessings & may Allah accepts our small contribution to the society (as good deeds) in the Hereafter.Ameen..

1 comment:

Muna 'Izzah Fadzil said...

Salam ,
Saya juga nak syer sesuatu. Saya juga telah dapat pengalaman yang best iaitu dapat bekerja dengan pemilik2 Dream Team. :D