Thursday, February 12, 2009

ENTRY CACA-MARBA

The last few weeks i'm not feeling too good. Really can't figure out why. Is it because of my health?-dah 2 weeks selsema tak hilang, or am i affected by someone close to me or is the political fiasco in my beloved homestate Perak saddened me? Entahlah.. i guess..someone old and sensitive like me always faces these kind of conflicting moods & emotions...

Anyhow..I hope and pray that Allah give me the strength to crawl back..especially after hearing my dearest bro telah bertemu cinta yang berbalas. I'm really happy for him and Ustazah Leezah (not her real name..of course!)

I had a Perfect Moments with my bro recently, having breakfast at an open-air cafe in S.Alam. Whilst prying on his latest developments, we had an open (heart-to-heart) talk.

Thanks bro, for being my sahabat & buddy. Your continous support to an old and sentimental man like me is very much appreciated..hehe.. frankly i don't know why i'm babbling all these, but i guess being a normal human being, i can't pretend to be strong all the time......

Last but not least... to YB Nizar, may Allah swt gives you and your family all the strength during this utmost trying times, my only humble thoughts..berundur bukan bererti kita kalah... Wallahua'lam.

1 comment:

Muna 'Izzah Fadzil said...

Abang bad, I pun bersyukur yang our brother tu dah berjumpa dengan yang dapat menyanyanginya, kerana dirinya. semoga mereka berbahagia, Ameen.

ok a.bad, u r a strong enough! go abg bad go!